This multi-million pound turnover retail business have undergone a huge digital transformation, re branded as a customer first business, and have undergone a rapid expansion of their industry leading marketing team.
Due to all of the above, they are looking to recruit a talented Wed Designer to create engaging, brilliant graphic content for the website that is in-line with the brand guidelines.
As Web Designer you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and utilising data to select the best assets for the web.
- Uploading banners and web content on time and in-line with brand guidelines.
- Working in partnership with the e-commerce trading team to upload content that maximises commercial returns.
- Driving the overall quality of the web by spot checking web pages and escalating problems.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual, keen to join a business going through significant transformation. The ideal candidate will have:
- Full competence in the Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop
- 2-3 years in a similar web design environment
- Experience using UI Design software such as Figma, Sketchapp, Adobe XD
- Experience of CSS and HTML
- Good understanding of UX and best practices
- Excellent design skills
- Flair for creative graphics
- Demonstrating a customer-based perspective
- Proven track record in tailoring the content to the customer needs
- Excellent attention to detail
This business offer a competitive salary, flexible working environment, excellent benefits and holidays, plus the opportunity to work with industry leaders and household name brands. If this sounds like it's too good to miss, apply now.