A Web and Marketing Administrator is required to join a luxury eCommerce business based on the outskirts of Manchester City Centre. This is a perfect opportunity for a junior candidate who is looking to level up their career and expand their skillset. You will get 1:1 mentoring from two accomplished and prestigious industry professionals in SEO and other Digital Marketing skills. The brand has been soaring due to changes in customer behavior as a result of COVID so are in a very healthy and financially stable position.
This role is office based because of the amount of mentoring and training you will be provided with, and their office isn't accessible by public transport so the applicant would need to have access to their own transport. Free parking will be provided.
The Web Administrator's responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensure all website front end information is correct and informative and minimise potential for inaccuracies.
- Upload and maintain website content and online product catalogue in a timely manner, using appropriate tools and following style guidelines.
- Work with SEO teams to implement SEO best practices across all product and website content.
- Track, compile, and analyse web site usage data.
- Assist in producing and collating assets for use on social media and other marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the implementation of the marketing promotional calendar
- Maintain a clean and organised website back office
- Collaborate with development teams to report and resolve usability issues.
- Work with customer service and sales teams to gather customer feedback to locate and resolve any reports of problems.
- Document application and web site changes or change procedures and communicate out to internal teams. Conduct thorough testing following site updates and releases.
- Conduct thorough testing following site updates and releases.
- On occasions support other business functions with administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role - with experience working with an eCommerce system like Magneto or Shopify
- Ideally experience within retail or eCommerce, and an understanding of HTML
- Strong literacy skills
If you're looking to level up your career, please apply below!
Keywords: website content administrator, admin, copywriting, html, front-end web developer