A well known, industry leading consumer brand is in the process of transforming their eCommerce website, digital POS and app to create a cross platform single solution and are looking to appoint a UX designer. You will work in a wider UX team to create wireframes, AB testing reports to create a customer centric product and to help increase conversion metrics. Although this is a brand with a rich heritage as they've been established for over 50 years, their digital team is very agile and forward thinking.
You will benefit from a hybrid working from home policy (2-3 days a week), a competitive salary, a useful staff discount, pension scheme, private healthcare, a learning and development program which includes internal and external training programs and a clear progression plan.
As a UX Designer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support UX output by Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, service blueprints, wireframes and process flows.
- Build rapid prototypes that clearly illustrate how your design should function and what it should look like.
- Help drive CRO by identifying opportunities and user pain points through an insight led UX process involving the analysis of both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Work closely with the Analytics team by monitoring Google Analytics and Hotjar for signs of business performance and user behaviour insights.
- Build strong data and research driven A/B and MVT hypothesis proposals and design solutions that can be successfully tested.
- Support and organise the facilitating of user research both remotely and within a lab or workshop environment then the ability to review any notable insights which can be translated into a great user experience.
- Clearly articulate UX rationale and define product specifications.
- Design and maintain design systems that help develop the team workflow.
- Stay up to date on the latest emerging technologies.
- Support the voice of UX within the business.
We are looking for a UX Designer with the following experience:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer with substantial ecommerce experience.
- User Experience or Design related degree desired.
- Portfolio with a link required.
- Proficient knowledge of prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Demonstrable user research and testing experience (Remote / Lab).
- Experience with experimentation (A/B and MVT testing).
- A thorough understanding of User Centred Design principles and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with a knowledge of Google Analytics - We're looking for someone who is data-driven.
- Ability to collaborate with analytics, product owners, business analysts, development, back end, commercial, trading and design departments.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise in a self-managing style and ensure deadlines are hit.
- Copywriting and visual design experience are a plus.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Keywords: UX, user designer, CRO, user experience, user interface, UI, executive, specialist manager