Chester (1 to 2 days a week onsite)
A tech led FMCG business are experiencing an eCommerce boom and are looking to add UX Designers to their well-established UX team.
They are a design focused business that believe in using the latest UX processes and technologies to create the best platform possible for their users.
There are some fascinating projects to get stuck into as they look to build and evolve their eCommerce offering. They want to deliver the best possible customer experience for what is one of the fastest growing eComm platforms in the UK. There is extensive training and progression on offer with a long list of benefits to match.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing detailed wireframes, user journeys, high fidelity mock-ups and rapid prototypes
- Continually improving the user experience through a test and learn approach
- Advocating for the user at every point of the process
- Working across the eComm team to understand and deliver on stakeholder requirements
- Bringing the latest tools and ideas to the business to help push the UX team forward
- Working with the Conversion rate and optimisation team
- Understanding of A/B testing and analytics tools
- Experience with creating user journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes
- A knowledge of remote research tools and methodologies
- Someone who wants to engage with teams and key stakeholders in presenting ideas and best practice solutions
Nice to have:
- Experience working with any of the following design tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe CS, InVision, Zeplin
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Remote working now and moving forward (once a week visit to the office)
- Discounts across the brands, on gym memberships and with 100+ retailers
- Dedicated training and educational funding
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Many more benefits on top!
This is an opportunity to work for a business that has topped best employer polls and cares about its employees. They are set for large growth in 2021 and anyone who joins now can be part of that journey and reap the rewards.
If you are interested and feel like this is the job for you then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered or call Ben Greensmith to discuss further on 07842 396 644.