If the past couple of years has taught us anything, it is that a price cannot be put on time spent with family, doing the things we love and having a better balance between your work and home life.
That is why this business has officially moved to a four-day working week, to give its employees more time to focus on themselves. In real terms this equates to another 52 days holiday per year.
After a significant period of growth, this eCommerce business are now looking for a creative UX Designer to join their talented team.
Working with their existing Graphic Designer & Developers, this role would be perfect if you're looking for the opportunity to bring your own fresh, creative solutions to a fast paced, progressive environment.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mock ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Being familiar with the fundamentals of design such as motion, layout, typography and composition, and always looking to learn and improve
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and Balsamiq)
- Experience with modern design tools (e.g. Figma)
- Experience with the Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- An exciting portfolio which brings to life your experience of the above
- 4-day working week
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Funding for staff training
- Health care package
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If you're looking to make your mark and join this business at an exciting time of growth, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV!