We're working with a few clients looking for UX and UI designers and a UX researcher - all within the retail sector. Clients are located around London and the South East (London / South Coast and North of London).
The roles are paying between £35 and £50k and are looking for experienced UX and UI people to join their fast growing teams.
- As a UX Designer you are responsible for UX design and actionable customer research across allocated workstreams
- You will identify customer pain points through quantitative and qualitative methods and propose solutions that always promote user needs that drive business goals.
- As a UI designer you will be responsible for contributing to the development of the User Interface across all customer contact points with the aim of creating a seamless and consistent design language across each of the individual company brands.
- You will contribute to the design systems for each brand, and ensure we are creating a consistent experience for our customers. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams supporting product vision goals across the business.
- As a UX researcher, you're responsible for planning, designing, and carrying out user research activities to ensure the client is taking a customer-centric approach to product design. Your research will help inform the roadmap, end-to-end service design and the digital experiences they create.