Better Placed are thrilled to be once again working with one of our longstanding Clients in their search for a Trade Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing team in Manchester.
Our Client is an established international consumer goods company who have grown substantially over the past 5 years. With their flat hierarchy structure and ambitious growth plans this is a truly exciting time to join an excellent company with the opportunity to grow.
The successful Trade marketing Executive will support our Clients Brand Marketing and Global Brand Managers to deliver marketing plans in emerging market such as Asia and South America. They will support the deliver of customer activation plans and build strong relationships both internally and externally with customers and distributors.
This is a role with the opportunity to grow and develop within a rapidly expanding company, it is therefore crucial that the successful Trade marketing Executive is ambitious and committed to progression.
- Provide ongoing trade support to internal teams in order to help sell-in products
- Be the primary contact for distributor and customer requests
- Create customer activation plans
- Responsible for the marketing stock control including sourcing giveaway and product samples
- Development of brand activation plans
- Support development of B2B and B2C marketing plans
- Managing day to day relationships with design agencies
- Managing budgets
Skills and Experience you need to do the role
- Fantastic attention to detail
- The drive to progress your career and seek feedback
- A high level of commercial acumen
- Great time management
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- IT literate
- The ability to prioritise important tasks
- Experience within the FMCG market is desirable
On offer to the successful Brand Marketing Manager is a salary of between £22,000 - £25,000
For further information of if you would like to apply please contact Lewis on LewisWoodhouse@betterplaced.com.