Project Support Officer
Up to £25,000
We are working with a not-for-profit, high-profile, public-sector organisation, who are looking to add a Project Support Officer to their team on a fixed term contract. The individual will be responsible for providing project management admin support, this could be a great opportunity for a recent graduate, or someone with previous admin experience.
- Provide administrative support, including progressing actions as required for Project Leaders to ensure their efficient operation and assist project delivery.
- Provide clerical support for project meetings, taking notes, and recording actions.
- Assist in managing marketing, consultation and stakeholder engagement processes.
- Support financial management of projects, including raising purchase orders, processing invoices, and accurately recording project costs into the project management database.
- Previous experience of working in a project led environment and/or administrative role.
- Experience of utilising Microsoft products e.g. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel to produce professional documentation.
- Experience of establishing business systems, processes, and procedures to increase efficiency.
- Experience of managing a heavy and challenging workload.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting organisation, please apply to be considered.