Better Placed are once again delighted to be working with a thriving Consumer Goods Company in their search for a Supply Planner to join their ambitious team within Leeds City Centre.
This young company has already grown to become a household name and with their ambitious growth plans they are expecting to thrive over the short, medium and long timeframe.
The Successful Supply Planner will be responsible for planning the supply of products from third-party manufacturers to meet forecasted demand across this global business. It will be your responsibility to manager the external operations processes.
On a day to day you will:
- Be the point of contact between this company and third party kitting operations
- Plan the kitting operation and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Work together with the Supply Planning team to ensure you understand any product constraints
- Raise purchase orders for packaging components to meet the kitting schedule.
- Regularly review kitting order quantities and lot sizing and ensure these are correctly maintained in SAP/JDA.
The Successful Candidate will ideally have the following:
- Previous experience managing supplier relationships
- Fantastic communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- SAP and JDA experience would be beneficial
- Works well both in a team and independently
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
On off to the successful candidate is a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
For further information apply below or contact Lewis on 07399154059 or firstname.lastname@example.org