Manchester City Centre (2 days office, 3 working from home)
£25,000 - £43,000 (hiring multiple levels)
I'm working with a Manchester based agency that specialises in delivering eCommerce solutions for well known brands across the UK. Ecommerce is going through a golden age and they are looking to expand their testing team with a both a Mid-level and Senior Software tester.
They have a huge variety of greenfield projects coming up in an agile, best practice environment with an emphasis on culture and high standards. You'll work within a small testing team that is mainly manual and help raise the already high testing standards in place.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Testing across a range of eCommerce projects
- Working with developers to produce high-level test plans
- Participating in product and feature design reviews
- Producing detailed test plans and reports to ensure the standard of delivery of high-quality products
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ testing experience
- Manual testing
- Full software lifecycle experience
- eCommerce experience
- Experience of working in an agile, Scrum environment
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Personal progression plans
- Extensive list of social events
This role would suit an established senior or a mid-level Software Tester. The culture and scope of projects are second to none so, if you're a Software Tester looking to take your career to the next level, please apply with the latest copy of your CV.