A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a rapidly growing Software organisation with head offices Leeds. This particular role is an interesting one as you'll be joining a business that's a real success story within the tech world; after a heavy amount of investment following PE-funding, they are growing a new marketing department from scratch.
Reporting to the Head of content, the social media manager will be responsible for growing followers, engaging and retaining them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters for the company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, YouTube, Instagram, and potentially additional channels.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don't yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to Linkedln conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an active and well-rounded social media specialist as well as an excellent comunicatior and creative thinker. You will have proficiency in HubSpot's Social Inbox to segment Twitter followers by lifecycle stage and engage accordingly.
What's in it for you I'm sure you're wondering? First of all, you'll be one of the first couple of hires in a marketing department that has a budget and sign-off for numerous other positions. So it's a really fantastic time to join a business that's at the start of their journey and where you can really create impact. And secondly, the company are offering a truly competitive benefits package including 33 days holiday + bank holidays plus flexible working and numerous other perks lined up.
Based in Leeds, this role will have some flexibility longer-term. Ideally 2-3 days in the office