We're currently working with one of the most recognised names in the Leeds marketing agency space in their search for a Social Media Manager. They have enjoyed continuous growth over the past few years and are now looking for someone to come in and manage social media strategy for both the agency and a mix of exciting clients.
In this role you will be managing all forms of social media, from organic & paid to creative. One day you will be working with the creative team on video content and the next you might be managing paid media campaigns. You will get the chance to build and manage your own social media team to aid in further increasing the brand reputation of the agency. No two days will be the same which is very refreshing in this king of role.
- Setting and driving the overall paid and organic strategy for multiple clients, to help set and achieve their KPIs on social media
- Set a strategy for community management
- Producing creative content across multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube
- Creating content using copy, video, motion graphics, photography and graphic design
- Produce high quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations
- Building good relationships with clients
- Agency experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in managing multiple social media accounts
- Experience of identifying target audiences and devising engaging social media campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing analytics software (Google Analytics, Falcon, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Experience in creating, managing and optimising paid advertising campaigns, particularly on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
Whilst this role offers plenty of flexibility, at some point you will be required to be in the Leeds office for 2/3 days a week so only candidates that can comfortably commute will be considered.