Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Greater Birmingham (Hybrid 3 days office/2 days remote)
- Over 25 years trading experience
- £1 Billion Turnover
- Record breaking year for the past 5 years
- Global, UK, Europe and USA.
My client are a leading global retailer and renowned luxury consumer goods brand.
They have created a centre of excellence in the marketing team and have hired some fantastic talent across Marketing/ Brand, Digital, CRM, Insights & Analytics. They are a brand lead by Marketing but supported by Data - keeping the customer and customer experience as the focus.
Committed to innovation, customer satisfaction, and a dynamic work culture, they are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join their team in Birmingham (about 10/15 minutes from the centre, hybrid).
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a thriving business with real care and appreciation for content and creative. So lots of creative freedom and risk taking.
As Social Media Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing their Social Media strategy, all channels.
Primarily across Organic Social, as well as Paid Social (70%/ 30% split). It's a really interesting role with the balance of the content and creative side of organic Social, promoting when necessary via Paid Social Ads. Cira £100k per year budget.
- Manage the Social Media strategy and accounts including scheduling posts and community management across Instagram, Facebook, X, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Reporting on performance, making recommendations and reporting.
- Monitoring market, industry and social trends and platform feature enhancements
- Content planning and development
- Ensuring Social content consistency across all channels and wider marketing/ digital campaigns
- You will work with the creative team to develop relevant content that showcases our brand values.
- You should have excellent writing skills and be able to adapt your tone of voice to meet the needs of the different audiences
- You'll grow both followers and engagement across all major social media platforms, keeping up to date with trends and algorithms
- Hands on promotion of Paid Social Ads where necessary. So prior experience here is ideal.
What I'm looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in a previous dedicated Social Media role.
- Experience in growing and maintaining a large social media audience for a brand
- Experience of working with content creators
- Detailed understanding of what creative content works best on social media
- The ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights or recommendations
- A deep understanding of social media platforms, in particular Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn