This well known charity with offices in London (although at the moment remote working is still in play) is looking for a social media manager to join their busy and successful team. You will have a strong background in social media management - be a competent content writer and have existing knowledge and experience to bring to the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create a compelling social media strategy that delivers impact against organisational objectives, focussing on priority products and services
- Manage reputational risk on all social media channels
- Responsible for reactive and planned content across all social media channels.
- Manage the charity's social media out of hours monitoring agency to ensure they are on-brand and delivering the same high quality service as it does in-house
- Lead their approach to paid social, to ensure maximum ROI for services, fundraising, products and campaigns
You will come to the table with:
- Extensive experience of managing an organisation's social media channels, including community management on all major channels such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This must include developing content for multiple different audiences
- Extensive experience of monitoring and measuring social media using tools such as Google Analytics, Sprout Social and Facebook for Business, and collating this into regular reports for senior staff