Social Media Manager
£30k - £35k
Chester - Hybrid (3 days)
We're really pleased to be supporting this client on their latest hire, Social Media Manager.
This is a really exciting consumer brand, authentically themselves, innovative and creative.
An established brand that has been through incredible growth, doubling in size year on year.
Private equity backed, so plenty of investment and resource. They have already made significant investment in Digital Marketing and Tech, with new head join with some big names in the industry 😊
In this role, you'll lead to brand(s) Social Media strategy, pushing through new ideas both strategic plans as well as campaign ideas and concepts. A role supported by the wider marketing and brand team, but dedicated to Social Media and leading it's future, whilst tracking performance.
This role will suit anyone coming from a Senior Executive role, and an experience Executive role - someone who enjoys creative and social media and has been in previous roles where they have lead channel plans/ been responsible for increasing social engagement and ultimately brand/ customer retention.
- Iconic group brand name
- Multiple Consumer brands - Highstreet known
- £100+ Million Turnover
- Private Equity backed
- Record breaking years and on track to have the best ever year. Outperforming pre-covid times.
- A team that are genuinely enthusiastic, driven, brave and want to achieve.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage the Social Media strategy and accounts including scheduling posts and community management across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Reporting on performance, making recommendations and reporting.
- Monitoring market, industry and social trends and platform feature enhancements
- Content planning and development
- Instagram and TikTok are priority channels, ensuring content consistency across all channels and wider marketing/ digital campaigns
- You will work with the creative team to develop relevant content that showcases our brand values.
- You should have excellent writing skills and be able to adapt your tone of voice to meet the needs of the different audiences
- You'll grow both followers and engagement across all major social media platforms, keeping up to date with trends and algorithms
What I'm looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in a previous dedicated Social Media role.
- Experience in growing and maintaining a large social media audience for a brand
- Experience of working with content creators
- Detailed understanding of what creative content works best on social media
- The ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights or recommendations
- A deep understanding of social media platforms, in particular Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experience using social media management platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social and Sendible
- A qualification in social media or digital marketing is preferred but not essential