Social Media Manager (organic)
In house consumer brand, beauty
Our client is a marketing leading ecommerce brand with growth firmly on their agenda. Leading the way in their sector of beauty & cosmetics, they are continuing to grow market share via their expanding product and service offering and huge brand presence.
An opportunity has now arisen for an experience Social Media Manager (organic) to join the marketing team and drive an effective brand/ creative strategy.
- Iconic brand that has arrived with a bang, and unrivalled success
- Multi-million turnover brand. YOY growth
- Record breaking years and on track to have the best ever year
- Fantastic working culture. Investing back into their employees with individual growth embedded into the culture.
- Office based role, Cheshire
- £40k + Package
- Manage & develop the brands (organic) social media strategy, working to increase following and engagement. The role remains hands on but looking at you to drive the strategy forward - so lots of autonomy in the role.
- Manage the creative across but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest &YouTube. Prior experience managing these channels essential.
- Manage social media content schedule, ensuring social plays a key part in the overall content plan.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for senior shareholders, including opportunities recommendations for growth. Experience with analytics and social listening tools.
- Working cross functionally to support brand and PR teams, delivering about brand strategy in creating content.
- Excellent communication skills able to collaborate cross-functionally across marketing, creative, studio, and ecommerce team. As well as being supported by the paid media team.