My client is one of the fastest-growing fintech businesses in the UK right now with head offices in central London. In the last 5 years, they have expanded rapidly, growing from 50 people to over 1,100 and with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They have a number of best-in-class, consumer and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great new talent to continue driving growth.
In this newly created position, they're currently seeking a Social Media Manager who will be accountable for developing outstanding social media content across the growing portfolio of brands. You will be responsible for the content calendar and work in partnership with the creative and media agencies to deliver market-leading social assets. You will use insights to inform content creation aligned to wider marketing plans. While the right candidate will be an effective campaign manager, you will also be an expert and have a love of social.
The Social Manager will also be responsible for the day-to-day community management of the social channels working closely with the customer service teams and agency partners.
- Day to day community management in partnership with the community management agency and internal customer service team
- Define and implement content strategy for the portfolio of brands
- Delivery and ongoing management of the content calendar aligned to the wider marketing plans
- Delivery of customer social insights across the portfolio of Brands - Idea generation - constantly thinking about new ways to do things to drive success!
- Delivery of reporting and social insights across cross-functional teams and monitoring of key performance indicators
What we're looking for:
- Social media expert, you understand how social works and stay up to date with trends in social and community management
- Strong exposure to Facebook and Instagram
- An expert communicator and vibrant people person - you need to be infectious about social
- A consistent track record in managing and owning day to day community management for multiple brands at a time
- Leading and fostering social and creative agency relationships
- Strong experience and background with social reporting and understanding social metrics
- A strong social copywriter who can bring a brand personality to life through social content when required