Social Media Manager. £45k+ & Package
UK £multi-million turnover consumer brand
Our client has long been established as a market leading retail group with an increasing portfolio of product categories, and a very ambitious international growth strategy.
They pride themselves in dominating their sector and delivering the best product and service to stay ahead within their sector.
They are looking for an experienced Social Media person (organic social) to join an existing and strong brand marketing team.
This role will suit a really creative, innovative and experienced social media person who has experience managing a large social strategy (ideally for multiple brands consecutively), but also doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up and being hands on. This role will see you manage a team of 3 senior executives who are FANTASTIC!!! so ideally previous people management experience or certainly a desire to do so.
Amazing Digital (Paid Media team, Inc. Paid Social), PR, Content and brand teams to support this person/ their success. In house creative team and studio. 3rd party agency support also provided.
More about the role…
- Lead in the management and delivery of the social media campaigns (organic social) across multiple distinguished brands. Proving effective input and feedback at all stages of planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Taking risks with creative ideas to increase our exposure and improve our social media engagement.
- Review and report on social media campaign success and spot opportunities, provide commercials and continue to drive improvement.
- Manage the social media budget covering creative development, agency management and campaign implementation.
- Working closely with and building relationships with the creative, content, PR and digital teams.
- People management, managing a team of 3.