Are you confident, creative and commercial at all things social and content? My client are looking for a Social Media Manager to support on their innovative social media strategy and be a disruptive influence on their marketing! This is a multi-million pound retailer who have undergone significant growth and now require someone to work in their organic team to really be instrumental in their marketing. You will need to come in and hit the ground running, with demonstrable experience growing social communities, managing big budgets and getting super creative with their social output.
* Support their social strategy, planning and implementing innovative campaigns
* Be the go to for growth plans, introducing new channels and exciting platforms
* Managing the wider content strategy, with a keen eye and understanding of what good social content looks like to keep an audience engaged
* Work with key influencers to create great brand engagement
* Set KPI's and demonstrate a solid understanding of the commercials and ROI behind campaigns
* Work alongside a team of marketing execs and assistants.
You will be an expert in social media marketing and content strategy, plus have unequalled passion for it! This can be a flexible role, with remote working (although you still need to be able to come into the office on a regular basis), with great benefits and a very competitive salary.
If you're looking to join an innovative, very successful ecommerce business in the North West then get in touch!