We're working with a great company based in Camden (HQ) but with sites around UK. With big expansion plans and loads of opportunity for growth, we're seeking a social media executive / manager to join their growing digital marketing team. Salary will be dependent on your level of experience but we're looking at mid 40's ideally.
- Create engaging content that builds awareness, starts conversations and drives web traffic from Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tiktok and Linked In, to the site.
- Deliver a calendar of commercially-minded social and blog content, defining the role of each channel and ensuring you own and optimise it to support central campaigns with a focus on the full online journey.
- Create and post content for organic, boosted and paid formats, with a clear understanding of the nuances of each.
- Create or brief and manage production of social creative such as gifs, graphics, images and videos - creating storyboards, scripts and copy.
- Build audience insight and communications profiles that enable you to effectively create target segments
To be successful you will have a social media background and will be able to demonstrate your experience in the above responsibilities. They offer remote working but would like a couple of days in the office or on site in their leisure facilities.