Content and Social Media Creator
Leeds (hybrid working)
I'm working with a Leeds based institution that are looking to grow their Marketing team team by adding a Content and Social Media creator to their team. They are looking for someone that can bring unique, out of the box thinking and content marketing expertise to the table.
This is a great role an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and creative individual with marketing experience to join an award-winning and sector-leading Marketing Team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in delivering engaging social media content and campaigns which achieve clear campaign objectives
- Creative and have experience of generating ideas and delivering them efficiently and cost-effectively, with solid project and time management skills
- Have experience in copywriting, proofing and editing for emails, blogs, web and print copy
- Have experience developing content across video, email, social media (including TikTok, Facebook, X, Snapchat, Instagram and Threads), websites and print.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Experience managing big Social Media accounts including, Tiktok, Instagram and X.
- Organised and able to project manage
- Website or content management systems experience.
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holiday + 8 day Christmas shutdown
- Discounts and access to state-of-the-art facilities
- Hybrid working
- Matched pension scheme
This is a live role, please apply asap to be considered.