2 days per week in office (HYBRID)
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a market leading ecommerce retail brand, in their search for a SEO Specialist to join the team!
This business is in a huge period of growth, seeing a gap in the market for horticultural retail and providing a service and product to meet the demand.
From a commercial perspective they are on the multi million turnover scales, with big budgets for digital acquisition to drive the brand awareness forward.
The team pride themselves on cohesive culture and demonstrate this throughout the business, if you're looking for your next step in SEO - this is it!
- Working closely with the wider Marketing Team and external SEO agency to develop and execute effective SEO & Content strategies
- Monitor progress of SEO strategies and adapting them to achieve maximum growth and visibility for Gap analysis
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings
- Produce regular reports for traffic, ranking and other SEO aspects for making recommendations
- Work closely with the eCommerce Manager to strategies and improve content delivery and promotion
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Regular team incentives throughout the month
- Birthday Day Off
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Circumstances Leave
- Company Social Events
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Volunteering Days
- Recommend a Friend
Apply today for this great role!!