SEO Manager (Technical)
Manchester (Hybrid working)
Up to £55,000
Better Placed are proud to be working with a massive full service legal law firm that have been founded over 200 years ago, they are looking for a Technical SEO Manager to join their team. The company is focused on personal progression and growth, this is a great opportunity and time to join the business.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Implement long term SEO strategies across different campaigns, working with the Digital Content Manager.
- Manage day to day on page optimisation of the core pages and blogs
- Using a range of tools to identify technical issues on group websites. Develop a checklist and schedule to perform regular checks on the websites.
- Using Google Analytics/GA4 to review performance and highlight areas for improvement
- Work with the development agency to ensure technical fixes are implemented
Skill and experience required:
- 4 years' experience within SEO.
- Proficient in using, SEM Rush, Wordpress, Google Analytics and AHrefs
- Be a self starter
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This company have generous holidays offering + birthday off, Hybrid working, cycle to work scheme, healthcare scheme, excellent career progression and pension scheme.
This is a live role apply now to be considered!