We're working with a super agency based in Berkshire (offering hybrid role of working at home and in the office) but you will need to have a car to get there (their superb offices are not close to a train station or a bus route).
The agency has a big client list and they need someone to head of the SEO team (and manage SEO managers). You will be responsible for:
- The technical and on-page SEO proposition
- You will be passionate about SEO and will have the desire to succeed and bring your colleagues and clients along with you
- You will have a deep understanding of SEO and digital marketing and work closely with all other teams to deliver exceptional results
- You will ensure that all client's needs are met, that projects are rolled out in a timely manner, that your team deliver to their client's needs and that all is managed within each budget
- Delivering first class work is easy for you - and you will strive to direct your colleagues along the way
You will have at least 5 years experience delivering B2B and B2C SEO campaigns. You will have a good understanding of On-page SEO, Technical SEO, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, On-page Content, SEO Migrations, Local SEO. You will also have team leadership experience.