SEO Manager (Senior SEO)
Global Consumer Brand
Manchester (City Centre, offering flexible working & WFH)
£40,000 - £45,0000
- A global consumer brand, established in over 15 countries
- Close to £100 million turnover, growing YOY
- Leaders in the market, with growing popularity
- Offering an exclusive and high-end product to its customers, with a growing portfolio of offerings
- Going through a huge growth phase, including investment in Marketing - budgets as well as recruitment.
A truly exciting time to join the business, not least for the growth plans in the marketing team. This SEO Manager role is one of many critical roles that are being recruited this year.
Utilising expertise in technical and on & off page SEO, this opportunity offers a unique chance for the successful candidate to work for this market leading iconic brand.
You'll be joining a highly skilled team working on exciting, fast paced projects from day one. Learning from some of the best in the industry the SEO Manager role will entail:
- Delivering SEO projects with specific focus on on-site and technical audits.
- Tracking key clients' KPIs and producing reports to inform them of SEO performance and areas for improvements.
- Utilising skills in MOZ, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc to ensure consistent, accurate results for key clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Sound knowledge of SEO tools
- Proven experiences in conducting on-site and technical audits using a range of SEO tools with the ability to articulate findings to clients effectively.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics with an ability to translate technical outcomes to those from a non-tech background.