Manchester (remote working/ working from home)
£45,000 + Package
- Iconic British brand!
- Leaders within the field of eCommerce.
- £ multimillion turnover
- YOY growth, increasing 10% for the last 10 years
- An incredibly talented digital team of 20+, and growing
- Fantastic working culture.
- Award winning, both business achievements and marketing acknowledgement
- Excellent employer brand with a competitive package
Looking for an experienced SEO Manager, joining their digital marketing team. With organic search being one of the main sources of traffic for the brands website, this is a great chance for someone passionate about digital to join a fast-growing digital team, taking their SEO performance to the next level, building on our existing strong performance to drive uplift in online revenues.
- Create an SEO roadmap and strategy to deliver business goals
- Able to undertake technical, link and content audits to identify and address performance issues and optimisation opportunities
- Undertake user-focused keyword research to highlights areas of potential growth, inform content strategy and optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to research and implement SEO and Content strategies and understanding of how content affects organic rankings and traffic
- Development and implementation of link-building campaigns that support the overall strategy, working with our content agencies and copywriters to deliver shareable content
- Responsible for coordination of content Management - Website/Mobile Content Curation (content upload, tagging, SEO advice, SEO Metadata Entry). Supported by the wider team.
- Reporting on effectiveness of SEO and identification of problem areas that may affect search engine rankings
- Maintain awareness of the industry and competitor's activity to develop informed strategies
- Support and oversee internal teams to make sure SEO best practices are followed
Skills & Experiences:
- A successful track record within SEO Management with an agency or in-house (4 years' experience in similar SEO roles).If you've built your own website and tried to make it rank on Google - that's even better!
- Knowledge of SEO and analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, keyword monitoring tools.
- Demonstrable success in SEO planning and understanding of SEO best practice.
- Full understanding of digital marketing channels, including PPC and local search.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
An amazing working culture, a business that employers hundreds of members and really does look after you. You are treated as a person, not one of many. Your voice is heard!
If you are interested in this role and want more details, please apply with your CV and contact details and I will be in touch