Our well known client with an enviable reputation, is looking for an SEO executive on a 12 month mat cover. You will be working with the Search Manager in all aspects of SEO and some responsibilities are below:
- Support on the delivery of SEO strategy to support business objectives of performance marketing channels
- Help and prepare the roadmap for optimisation, prioritising technical and brand improvements that follows SEO best practices as agreed with Search Manager.
- Monitor progress of the plan, adapt as required to achieve maximum growth in search visibility and market share.
- Develop relationships and work closely with the SEO agencies, including day-to-day issues management, optimisation and content creation required to support search strategy.
- Work cross functionally with the website Product Owners, Ecommerce, and development teams to provide SEO recommendations on existing and future projects.
- Working closely with PPC team to maximise synergies between PPC and SEO to drive overall search traffic and revenue
- Analyse the performance and provide actionable recommendations based on insights and findings
This is a really important role in the team - they offer a great work/life balance and superb benefits and a wonderful place to work. Please only apply if you have SEO experience and at least 3 years and are happy to work in a maternity cover role (there's a chance it will go permanent and / or another role offered in the team afterwards)