Manchester (central), 2 days in the office
£25k - £30k + AMAZING package
Our client is a marketing leading ecommerce brand with growth firmly on their agenda. Leading the way in their sector, they are continuing to grow market share via their expanding product and service offering and huge brand presence. An opportunity has now arisen for an experience SEO Executive to join the marketing team and drive an effective Performance strategy.
This person will be responsible for growing organic traffic and subsequent revenue for the brand joining a team of some of the best SEO talent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of the SEO strategy and delivery to support successful campaign delivery.
- Support the delivery of the SEO strategy across multiple websites.
- Collaborating with the Content team for a successful and cross channel Organic Search strategy.
- Day to day optimisation of digital campaigns and content.
- Performing regular keyword research
- Collaborating with external SEO agency to drive weekly priorities towards the SEO strategy and show improvement in visibility.
- Competitor analysis
- Bring part of a huge and iconic eCommerce brand. With some of the best digital talent in the North West.
- Manchester City Centre purpose built office, 2 days in the office.
- Training and development, both internal and external (paid for qualifications)
- A competitive package for insurances, discounts and pension.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.