SEO Account Manager
Want to work for a global agency with some huge clients?
With over 7,600 people across 90 markets, this agency provoke growth for some of the world's leading brands and businesses.
This agency is looking for an SEO account manager to be the operational lead on their accounts, responsible for the smooth day-to-day delivery of high-quality SEO work, and to deliver world-class client service creating strong relationships with their brands.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of enterprise SEO suites such as Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise is preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Up-to date knowledge of the latest search engine algorithm updates
- Strong working knowledge in analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel.
- Articulate and confident in presenting SEO work to client stakeholders
Apply today for more info!