Birmingham City Centre (One day a week, but must be able to drive for shoots around the UK)
Up to £40,000
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Videographer who wants to make their mark in a fast growing business and grow their career further and progress into an Art Director in the future.
The busiuness is founded on the importance of wellbeing. Who sell direct to consumers through their website and have a highly engaged customer community.
The Senior Videographer sits within the Content creation team and reports to the Head of Brand Comms.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver outstanding creative video content for all marketing channels, turning written or spoken ideas and briefs into impactful experiences for the community and beyond. Your expertise will significantly boost the video capability of the creative team and be fundamental in the growth and success of the brand.
What you'll be doing
Working with the creative team and the wider marketing team, you'll build out campaigns for organic and paid media. You will be coming at a time when brand strategy is forming which offers a great opportunity for design.
You'll be directing and executing videography to the highest standards, across social media, eccomm, CRM, PR and ATL.
You will work closely with the Senior Creative across all projects to deliver award winning content that leverages the success of the brand.
What we are looking for:
You will have ideally worked for a medium to large brand in the wellness or fashion industry where you either managed a small team or held seniority within the creative team. If not having worked internally, you have worked for an agency on D2C or FMCG brands. It goes without saying you'll have great technical skills.
You'll be great at solving problems and approach work with a sleeves-rolled-up attitude. When there's work to be done, you'll pitch up to do it.
You'll be able to see things from a different viewpoint and when its necessary challenge the status quo.
Purpose of Role
To develop, direct and execute video content for the brand and the owner. To ensure videography and animations are high quality, engaging, creative and consistent with brand guidelines across all platforms.
- Creative lead on videography shoots
- Lead and develop the internal video team
- Develop key processes for video creation for efficiency.
- Master content driver
- Organic social media video creative direction
- Paid social media video direction
- Budget responsibility
- Own the creation of compelling, high-energy video's from beginning to end:
- Attend kick off meetings and fully understand the brief
- Develop an outline of footage, shot list, a script and storyboards
- Ensure proposal meets brand guidelines
- Plan the shoot including timings and all resources required
- Manage the shoot including setting up lighting/audio and the set
- Liaise with and brief talent
- Operate camera and provide direction for secondary shooters
- Produce finalised content by assembling raw footage and working with uncut rushes & raw audio files
- Use editing skills and knowledge of software to create impactful quality content
- Edit video campaigns/content as required
- Build animation/motion graphics to support video outputs
- Utilise sound design to ensure video is as engaging as can be.
- Provide creative input to the department
- Keep up to date with latest developments in social media and digital platforms
- Propose, build and be on the lookout for new content opportunities
- Ensure the security and upkeep of camera equipment & footage
- Ensure camera equipment is safely stored
- Ensure camera equipment is properly maintained
- Ensure all raw footage is archived and backed-up as appropriate