Senior UX Designer (12-month FTC)
£50,000- £55,000 (20% bonus)
Hybrid Working - Leeds
I'm working with a Leeds unicorn company who are looking for a Senior UX Designer to work on their customer focused team for a 12 month FTC. The company have multiple UX teams and are widely recognised as one of the best companies to work for in Yorkshire, featuring in the top 100 companies to work for 6 years in a row.
The business itself has doubled over the last 5 years with over 1000 employees and plenty of opportunity to move around internally. They place real importance on UX and product design using the latest tech and UX ideas to make sure they are constantly at the front of all things design.
Role and Responsibilities
- Bringing ideas around the latest UX concepts and strategies
- Designing customer facing products used by millions of people a year
- Mentoring junior and mid-level UX Designers in your squad
- Play a key role in multiple medium and large-scale projects, taking the lead if desired
Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of industry standard software including Figma, Zeplin and Miro
- Ability to gather data, analytics, research, and other insights to help drive your design decision
- A passion for all things Product Design and UX, and a desire to create the most engaging and optimal user experiences for our customers.
- 3- 5 years' experience in an agile UX/UI environment
- Experience of the following research methodologies would be a huge advantage - such as tree testing, card sorts, surveys, diary studies etc.
- Knowledge of working with component libraries and design systems would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- The chance to work on a varied portfolio and gain experience in a nationally recognised UX team
- Comprehensive benefit package, one of the best in Leeds including a 20% bonus
If you're a Senior UX Designer looking to work on engaging projects in a leading Yorkshire business, please apply with a latest copy of your CV or give me a call on 07842 396 644