Senior UX Designer
£50,000- £60,000 (20% bonus)
Remote (2 days a month in Head Office)
The staycation revolution is upon us with annual domestic spend reaching close to £10 billion and UX leading the way in changing this industry. The company I'm working with are looking for a Senior UX designer to join their business as they set out to disrupt the staycation industry with their sustainable, carbon neutral holidays in some of the UK's most beautiful locations.
The business is an equity backed, sustainable eco holiday provider that are doubling in size year on year. They've gone from strength to strength as the staycation trend has boomed. This growth shows no sign of slowing down and now is the time for them to really focus and improve their UX.
Role and Responsibilities
- Taking charge of UX for the digital product portfolio which includes a new app and a website rebuild
- Offering both hands on and strategic value
- Working alongside the Head of and CTO to perfect the user journey
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as the stand alone UX Designer and taking responsibly for UX
- The ability to grow a UX team around you
- Experience working with apps, websites and digital products
- Wireframing, prototyping, iterative design and UX best practice
- Retail or travel experience
- Exposure to React.js
What's in it for you?
- The chance to take charge of UX across a wide and varied portfolio
- Career progression and a culture of advancement and reward
- Comprehensive benefit package including 20% bonus
If you're a Senior UX Designer looking to work on an engaging project in an engaging business, please apply with a latest copy of your CV