This well known fashion retailer is looking for a senior trading executive to join the growing trading team within the ecommerce part of their business. The role will be supporting a trading manager in delivering strong trading results working both in the here-and-now and the future. You will also be working closely with the buying and merchandising teams to highlight opportunities and across marketing channels to drive customer results.
Your role will include:
- Creates and maintains reporting on site performance across a variety of systems
- Review trading performance across markets
- Optimise category merchandising
- Assists the Trading Manager with future insights for the Buying and Merchandising teams
- Global competitor analysis
- Supports marketing teams with divisional insights to optimise quality of traffic
Your experience will include:
- ideally 3 + years industry side (Retail) with ideally 12-24 months in trading rather than all of this in merchandising / buying
- Understanding of web metrics and key KPI's
- Understanding of digital marketing and impacts on trading performance
It's essential that the person for this role comes from a trading background and understands the importance of this within a big retail business (even if you come from a smaller company background). You must be comfortable with a fast paced environment and high sales business.
Based on high numbers of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates that have relevant experience, and apologise for any inconvenience caused.