Better Placed are pleased to be working with a leader in personal care products - the company supplies products to salons and beauticians and now D2C. Office locations are Aylesbury / Bracknell (3 days office presence is required all together and salary for this role is circa £60k)
The role is a trade marketing / senior marketing / marketing lead role to support the newly created and transformed marketing function of the business. There's been some changes internally so the role needs someone who is a fast learner and a doer. You must be able to work autonomously and be a competent marketing strategist, planner and deliverer. You will identify, develop and implement a creative strategy based on customer insights and needs. This will be supported with a solid roadmap that contributes to achievement of driving revenue, development of new and existing propositions, maximizing new customer activity, increasing online traffic, customer loyalty and brand recognition.
The role will include:
- Proposes clear commercial strategies to the business based on CRM data findings.
- Develop the Marketing teams understanding of the external market, ensuring they can apply knowledge to build/adapt plans to challenge the competition and grow market share
- Manages the tactical execution of marketing and PR plans for full service
- Acting as a key brand "visionary" for the Direct Sales business to take both the lead and inspiration from
- Driving customer acquisition & engagement though execution of an innovative digital marketing plan, and direct mailing tools
- Management of a Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive