Having received two funding rounds, my client is a global provider of complex multichannel communications software to some of the biggest companies on the globe, choosing Manchester as their HQ.
The business is creating several new squads in 2022 as they look to add 50 new tech employees in Manchester, before doubling in size again in 2023. This means there is genuine scope at all levels to progress your career.
- Manual regression testing
- Continuous improvement of test documentation
- Collaborating with a variety of teams and managers
- Attending agile ceremonies and providing test discipline
- Communicating and collaborating frequently with product, test and dev
- Upskilling product and dev in test discipline where appropriate
- Strong API (both manual and automation) testing skills
- Manual UI testing experience
- Regression testing experience
- Postman experience (desirable)
- Database experience (desirable)
- Great communication skills
If you'd like to join this small testing team at an exciting time, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV!