Hybrid - 1-2 days per week in Manchester
If you are senior or lead full stack engineer who'd like to work on a genuinely innovative solution that's regularly seen by millions of people across the globe this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
I'm working with an international tech business that has begun building their tech offering in Manchester partnering with some of the biggest broadcasters on the planet.
The business is about to begin an exciting phase of their development with a number of new partnerships agreed fuelling new product innovation and engineering challenges.
The business is seeking a Senior / Lead full stack developer who has the ability to mentor and guide more junior developers who has exposure to software architecture. This person will work wit a full suite of products and contribute fully to the tech direction of the business and make a real impact into what is being built now and in the future.
- RESTful API's / Microservices
- Experience working with cloud-based environments, especially Amazon AWS
- architectures such as Service Oriented Architectures, SaaS models, RESTful APIs, and microservices.
- Strong analytical, programming, and problem-solving skills.
Nice to Have
Skilled in application service backends including NodeJS and PHP, as well as common
- Experience in backend services development using Java.
- Any experience with VueJS
- A degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of broadcast and streaming technologies.
- Knowledge of Mobile App Development, including an understanding of Objective-C/Swift, Java/Kotlin.
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- Contribution towards mobile phone and home broadband
- Employee assistance program
- Hybrid working - split your time between the office and home
- Great office working environment in the creative centre of Manchester
- Regular team social experiences
The business prides itself on having a great team, with talented people across all levels. Underpinning all of that is a welcoming company culture which puts an emphasis on open communication, work / life balance and helping each other solve problems
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.