Senior SEO Executive - £33,000-£37,000 - Manchester City Centre - Hybrid Working - 15% Bonus
We are working with a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. The company operates across the UK & USA, based in a refurbishes state of the art office in Central Manchester. Offering Hybrid working, 25 days holidays + banks, 15% bonus, work socials, focus on personal progression and one-off bonuses provided on occasions.
The company is looking to bring in a Senior SEO Executive due to growth and subsequently expanding their Marketing team working with the Head of SEO.
- Work closely with the Head of SEO and help implement SEO strategies.
- Manage day to day on page optimisation of the core pages and blogs
- Using a range of tools to identify technical issues on group websites. Develop a checklist and schedule to perform regular checks on the websites.
- Using Google Analytics/GA4 to review performance and highlight areas for improvement
- Work with the development agency to ensure technical fixes are implemented
- 3 years' experience within SEO.
- Proficient in using, SEM Rush, Wordpress, Google Analytics and AHrefs
- Must have managed external agencies in the past
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business, who have beyond excellent benefits + perks, and have a real focus on helping you progress your career.
Please apply with your CV to be considered.