An incredibly exciting Fintech business with central London offices are currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Platform Specialist, to join their team. The business has expanded from 50 people to over 1,200 with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They're a super collaborative, passionate organisation who have a number of best-in-class consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great talent to continue driving growth.
Hybrid working on offer - 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home.
If you want to work for a truly innovative fintech who have the BEST culture, then please read on...
As a Senior in the team you'll be expected to have extensive SFMC and industry experience that you can translate to your colleagues. You'll have autonomy and responsibility to lead and drive projects through to completion across a wide scope of work.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud for large scale technical solutions
- Practical experience in Email Studio, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Mobile Connect, Automation Studio, Audience Builder.
- Strong level of experience with SQL, Ampscript, HTML and CSS coding.
- Experience in leading people and/or large scale projects.
- Ability to build and sustain high levels of engagement with internal partners and end users.
- Influence and negotiation skills - ability to create a shared vision and manage expectations.
You must have full-right to work in the UK as unfortunately, the organisation aren't in a position to offer sponsorship.