Bonus- Uncapped Commission
Better Placed is working with a Luxury Automotive Business who are based in London. This business has an international presence and is over 100 years old. They are looking for a Senior Vehicle Sales Executive to join the London team. This role is perfect for someone who has been working in the Luxury retail or the Automotive sector and is used to selling top-of-the-range cars.
General Overview of the Role
This client is searching for a proactive sales expert who will increase efficiency and profitability as a senior member of our London Sales Team, situated within a boutique environment. The primary responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supervision of London Sales Team
- Developing exceptional product knowledge
- The sale of new and used vehicles to retail customers
- Maintaining an awareness of vehicle finance options
- Carrying out vehicle handovers with customers
- Managing and maintaining customer information through the company database system.
- Any other duties as and when required
Main Activities of the Role Supervision of the London Sales Team
- Steering and building bespoke sales performance.
- Providing coaching and training to Sales Executives to improve job performance, with particular emphasis on customer satisfaction, prospecting and customer follow-up, sales process, time management and product knowledge.
- Ensuring that the London Showroom achieves department profitability, finance and customer experience objectives.
- Organising, directing and controlling the activities of Sales Executives.
- Maintaining a diary of customer appointments for yourself and other members of the London Sales Team, ensuring that time is utilised efficiently.
- Ensuring that Sales Executives fully complete all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that Sales Executives operate within the framework of the company insurance policy. Developing Exceptional Product Knowledge
- Developing and maintaining exceptional knowledge of the client's vehicles, including Land Rover base models and any of the client's enhancement products.
- Developing knowledge regarding the manufacturing of the client's vehicle enhancement products.
- Carrying out training on new model vehicles to maintain product knowledge. The Sale of New and Used Vehicles to Retail Customers
What they're looking for:
- At least five years of progressive experience in luxury/niche automotive or luxury retail sales.
- A demonstrable ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Experience in line managing or supervising staff is desirable.
- An awareness of the client brand and/or a willingness to learn.
- Significant experience working with high-net-worth individuals.
- An ability to build a rapport with a wide range of customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- An ability to work as part of a team under your own initiative.
- An ability to set, implement and comply with company policies (including the company sales procedure), and encourage compliance by others.
- An awareness and understanding of data protection laws.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
-Private Health care (following completion of probation period),
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
This is a great opportunity! Apply now!