My client is one of the fastest-growing fintech businesses in the UK right now with head offices in central London. In the last 5 years, they have expanded rapidly, growing from 50 people to over 1,100 and with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They have a number of best-in-class, consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great new talent to continue driving growth.
The organisation are currently seeking a Senior Product Specialist to join the team where you will be directly responsible for new product development for the Digital Credit proposition. The role holder will have oversight for the strategic development of new product features covering product development, acquisition, and existing customer management.
- Influence the business to align your product vision and strategy to company objectives.
- Lead teams to create market-leading customer journeys.
- Collaborate with solution architects and developers to ensure the product and customer experience remains at the centre of the delivery.
- Work with both new and existing partners to create seamless customer journeys.
- Identify and solve customer problems using customer and market insight.
- Engaging with leaders to present, innovations, customer insight, feature development progress.
- Proven experience in product with a preference of consumer credit or payments.
- Experience of launching B2C products and optimising customer journeys.
- Effective at influencing leaders and executives and empowering teams
- Have a curiosity for customer behaviours, product design and tech.
- Able to prioritise and deliver high quality work.
- Comfortable analysing customer insight and market trends.
What's in it for you?
Not only will you be joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company, but this role also comes with fantastic benefits, a clear progression plan and 50/50 hybrid working options.