Senior Product Manager
Manchester (hybrid 2-3 days a week in office)
The aviation industry is ripe for disruption, air traffic control failures should be a thing of the past and airports should be able to leverage technology to improve all aspects of customer experience.
That's where my award winning client comes in with cutting edge SaaS platforms and predictive AI that allows airports to fundamentally improve what they can offer customers. They're scaling up, in line with recent funding, and are forming the core of their product team as they look to expand it next year.
This role is a classic scale-up role where you'll get a real say in everything from day to day road mapping through to strategy and long term vision. You'll be guiding the UX teams and development teams, working with senior stakeholders and pushing the platform forward.
You'd suit this role if you know your way around the aviation industry and want to bring your skills to a company set to scale massively in 2024.
- Work with senior stakeholders and own the product roadmap and vision
- Bring agile leadership and take charge of the entire product lifecycle
- Oversee the UX and design teams
- Help establish the processes needed in order to scale
- Previous experience as a Product Manager/Owner in an aviation software company
- Experience of working closely with developers, technical architects on complex technical products
- Knowledge of how to deliver SaaS products
- Stakeholder management, backlog management, road mapping
- Experience of strategy, leadership and team management
If this is the type of role you want to bring your aviation experience to and feel you could add some real value then please apply with a copy of your CV or get in touch with Ben Greensmith.