A global consultancy firm with a a roster of well known clients on their books are currently seeking a Senior PPC Manager to join their marketing team. The organisations mission is to enable their clients to turn ideas into action faster. Their globally diverse team transform businesses with consulting, managed services and customer solutions that keeps them engaged with clients for true lifetime value.
The senior paid search manager will work closely with and support the paid search team with execution of marketing strategies and programs. You'll be responsible for day-to-day management and optimization of Paid Ads accounts including testing, reporting, budget management and campaign updates.
You will be part of a growing, dynamic team of digital marketers dedicated to marketing service innovation and should have a passion for analysing data and helping drive performance.
- Day to day Google campaign management and optimization
- Google ads reporting
- Conduct keyword research and build new Google Ads campaigns
- Manage Google and Bing budgets and meet target ROI goals
- Test and report results for new campaign opportunities
- Excellent Google and Bing Ads experience
- History improving performance and delivering results for paid search campaigns
- Experience running successful video and display campaigns
- Ability to manage budgets to specific targets and ROI goals
- Experience pulling detailed reports for stakeholders including data from multiple platforms
What will you get in return?
- Flexible working arrangements / Work from home
- A hugely supportive and encouraging environment for you to thrive in!
- Annual profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company events including opportunities to travel abroad
- Annual company retreat (somewhere exciting!)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Perkbox membership
- Employee assistance programme
- Free eye test
- Access to the organisations London property; in addition to staying in London for work, this can also be used as an alternative to hotels when staying in London for pleasure.