Senior PPC Executive
Manchester - 2 days on the office, 3 WFH
- Competitive Salary + Package
- Manchester City Centre office with parking (free) and WFH
- Bonus and share options
- Gym, Food, 25 days holiday + BH
- Budget for external training/ courses
This has to be one of the easier brands to recruit for, their brand name and reputation is delight to go out to the market with, so I am pleased to be supporting them with their latest Digital hire - Senior PPC (Search/ Shopping) Executive
This position will report into the Head of PPC/ Paid Media. A role supported by the wider digital marketing team - other PPC Executives, Paid Social & Display and Affiliates.
In the role you will assist in the creation, optimisation and reporting of PPC campaigns, so I am looking for someone who is an analytically minded and commercial individual who has previously managed large PPC channels.
Working on both UK & International markets. £multimillion PPC spend and growing.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead and analyse PPC and PLA campaigns, ensuring both are up to date and optimized
- Perform key word research and bid management
- Plan and manage Paid Search campaigns with the Digital Agency.
- Ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Analyse performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings
- Manage Paid Search budgets
What I am looking for:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years Paid Search/ PPC experience
- Google AdWords and Bing Qualified
- Hands on experience with AdWords and Bing Ads
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Google Merchant Centre, Bing Shopping etc)