Senior Performance Marketing Manager
£60k approximate salary and benefits
London location (hybrid 2 x days in the office)
Super excited to be working with a retail / ecommerce business seeking a senior performance marketing manager. Joining a growing ecommerce / digital team, leading the digital advertising increase qualified traffic across sales channels, you will be responsible for:
- ·The cost of revenue contribution of digital channels, including PPC, paid social, online display, video, and affiliates
- Leading on SEO, PPC, Paid Social and Online Media
- Lead the analysis and recommendations for performance management and growth of digital marketing channels
- Management of two direct reports and work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing and ecommerce team
- You will have at least 3 + years of strong performance marketing (the full mix) ideally within retail, leisure, hospitality etc.
The company is in high growth and works really collaboratively. They have an excellent reputation in the market and are going from strength to strength. You will work with a superb team and will have lots of professional support there. If interested, and if you have the skills required please do apply. Note that I am only going to be processing applications from Tuesday 28th November.