Senior Paid Social Executive
Manchester - Flexible Working/ WFH
£28,000 + competitive package
I'm working with a ground-breaking eCommerce retailer, with one of the most exciting and unique brands I've seen in a long time.
They are rapidly growing, with YOY growth. A fantastic working culture; very collaborate, a place where your voice and ideas are heard and a specialist digital marketing team.
Investing in Digital & Paid Media, my client is looking to develop their Paid Social team, so now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Paid Social Executive to join the team.,
You will manage the overall Paid Social strategy developing this channel to increase efficiency & expansion, working with budgets £1million+, supporting the wider marketing team across Organic Social, Influencer Marketing, CRM, Brand and Content.
- Manage the day to day Paid Social activity, across all social accounts.
- Conduct weekly & monthly reporting of Paid Social activity, making recommendations for change when appropriate.
- Ensure all Paid Social campaigns are fully optimised and competitive.
- Create campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager
- Keep up to date with trends in the market, and competitor behaviour.
- Ensure content is of the highest quality to match this premium product, and is consistent across all platforms.
- Building strong relationships, internally as well as with influencers and bloggers and partnerships.
What I Need
- Ideally 3 years' proven experience managing Paid Social (hands on).
- Commercial Acumen - ability to demonstrate ROI on budgets and paid spend.
- B2C experience, either client side or agency - eCommerce experience is important
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, trading environment
- Excellent content and proof ready skills, with an eye for detail