- £30,000 -£35,000 Dp on experience
- Internal progression plan to grow out your team
- Employee Benefits - Discounts, Mental Health support, Private Health care, Paid Holiday
- Commutable from all areas
Better Placed are delighted to be working with one of the fastest growing ecommerce fashion retail businesses in the Northwest. They are looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join their dynamic team.
For a business that only started a few years ago, they have gone through an incredible period of transformation, turning over 50 million in such a short amount of time, with long term goals of reaching higher targets.
What differs them from others is their 'slow' fashion nature, looking at ecological and sustainable ways to connect with their loyal customer base.
In this role you need to be hands on of all Paid performance activity with eventual goals of bringing a whole paid team in house. With this is an extensive progression plan in your career and in line with the company goals.
- Executive paid media / traffic driving tactics and deliver best practice in paid social, SEM, re-targeting, display, ATL and other emerging channels that unlock our objectives.
- Propose, agree and review internal team vs external agency strategy on an on-going / periodic basis.
- Monitor CPA by channel to deliver 'profitable' acquisition activity and establish KPIs for you to work against.
- Help to develop an attribution model which allows you, your function and broader business to understand how each media channel contributes to visits / sales, bring great and truthful data and insight to the business.
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Option to buy / sell holidays
- Private Healthcare including Dental & Optical Plans after probation
- Generous staff discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
Apply today to be apart of this amazing business!