Better Placed are pleased to be working with a UK favourite family-owned food production company and they are looking for a Senior National Account Manager - Grocery to join their team!
You will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of the customer specific business plan, achieving account profitability and sales targets. You will be serving as the primary account contact and providing account leadership.
- You will independently create customer plans to deliver growth in line with the UK commercial strategy. You will have opinions on where the long-term growth will come from and how to capitalise on it
- You will develop efficient account tools which benefit the entire team and help other departments in the development of their support tools
- Can use tools to use financial position and scenarios
- Can demonstrate strong commercial judgement to maximise profitability and enhance margin
- Works on financial models with pace to come to clear conclusions and are able to share these with stakeholders in a simple way for speedy interpretation
- Clear on drivers of performance and can share insight via monthly account reviews
- Can create a compelling JBP which is mutually beneficial
- Can overcome problems independently, uses total business cross functional team.
- Able to coach others in rapport building and personal impact
- Able to motivate and galvanise audiences with stories that connect at an emotional level
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Must have Top 4 experience
- A minimum of 5 years working in a commercial role in a blue chip FMCG company
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven negotiation experience
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- IT literate and highly numerate
- Understanding of category analysis
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary and package
- A brilliant team to work with and learn from, made up of individuals from leading blue-chip businesses
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development and progression
- Flexible working, with the opportunity to work from home as well as in the office
If this sounds like something that you are interested, please apply now or email email@example.com to hear more!