National Account Manager / Senior National Account Manager Role
I'm recruiting for a unique business in the North West with a great portfolio of household name brands. This is a fast-growing SME that has doubled it's turnover in the last 3 years and they have big plans to continue that growth.
They have a unique business model which creates unique challenges, so I need someone who is dynamic, tenacious and a great problem solver. Culturally, they have a real team-working environment and a big focus on developing peoples experience cross-functionally.
I'm recruiting two commercial roles:
1 - Asda/Morrisons/Co-Op - They are open in terms of experience level - they could consider a JNAM/RAM stepping into a NAM role, or an experienced NAM/SNAM looking for a SNAM role.
2 - All Accounts (Maternity Cover) - Ideally looking for someone available immediately or at short notice. Again they are open to the level of person, so we can consider people from JNAM - SNAM level
They will pay competitively dependent on your experience level, plus they offer a car allowance, a bonus and a number of other benefits.
This is an office-based role in Manchester City Centre and I'm looking for people who enjoy the office environment and want to be part of a close knit team.
- Developing and implementing a commercial Joint Business Plans (JBP's) with the customer
- Delivering profitable and sustainable sales growth
- Controlling budgets and forecasting
- Launching and driving NPD
- Executing all promotional plans for product portfolio
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years in FMCG sales within a reputable company
- Tenacious, driven and dynamic
- Experience managing a P&L
- A team player, someone who thrives working with others and solving problems together
If this sounds like you then apply now!