A well-known and rapidly growing fashion brand with an annual turnover of £80 million is looking for an eCommerce Merchandiser to join their dynamic Marketing team. Despite the economic challenges they've faced, their online sales have soared and as such they're investing in their digital team. It's a brand that rebels against fast fashion and promotes sustainability through high quality yet affordable clothes, green delivery and recycled/ plastic waste so this is a great opportunity to work for an ethical brand that aligns with your personal values.
You will benefit from a competitive salary, flexibility with remote working (3 days in the office post Covid), genuine progression and self-development, 25 days holiday + bank, holiday purchase scheme, 50% staff discount, great pension scheme and free parking.
As an eCommerce Merchandiser, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the end to end briefing and creation of all website product and content for their website and App
- Merchandise the online product and supporting content, ensuring products are effectively categorised
- Ensure products are effectively visually merchandised to maximise online sales
- Support the briefing of online content to Creative and Web Development teams and subsequent checking prior to launch
- Support the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager and Ecommerce Merchandising Assistant in App content and category merchandising
- Support the optimization of key trading zones on site and in App
- Train, support and oversee the Ecommerce Merchandise Assistant to deliver Ecommerce administration tasks
- Liaise with Digital team to maintain product and category updates required to support the website SEO strategy
- Report on Weekly trade performance and liaise with Stock Merchandise teams to be able to propose content for site
The ideal applicant will have the following background:
- 2 years' experience in a Marketing or Merchandise Environment, Specifically Ecommerce is advantageous
- Fashion and Product experience or knowledge is advantageous
- Have a great eye for detail
- Have strong organisation and time-management skills
This sounds like you and you'd want to join a rapidly growing, fashion brand please apply below.
Keywords: ecommerce, merchandiser, merchandising, online, onsite, content, seo, optimisation, visual, multi-channel, trading, creative, campaign, executive, e-commerce, trading