Do you feel like there's little prospect of progression at your current job? A Senior Merchandiser is required to join a rapidly growing fashion brand in Central Manchester to help lead their merchandising strategy. Because of their growth trajectory, there is a genuine opportunity for you to grow with the business and progress your career. This brand also has bags of potential because of their great ethos and huge following.
You will also benefit from a competitive salary, fun and dynamic working environment, new cool offices, and a generous staff discount.
As a Senior Merchandiser, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to the overall Business Strategy and ad hoc duties as required
- Work closely with the design team and help build on supplier relations
- Prepare weekly/ monthly reports for trade meetings and present this to Senior Management
- Review daily/ weekly/ monthly sales performance
- Carry out rebuy and markdown actions
- Take full ownership of Critical Path Management and act on issues when they arise
- Managing WSSI by accurately forecasting demand, OTB, returns, AVSP and margin
- Reviewing underperformance at Product Group level and driving trading actions to maximize potential and minimize risk
- Forming a strategic approach to driving the department forward through Strategy and Framework plans
- Working closely with the Design team and building on Supplier relations
The Senior Merchandiser will have the following background:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-paced consumer/ retail business
- Extensive experience in planning
- Capability to work autonomously and to work cohesively with the wider business, other teams, and at all levels
- Commercially focused with a strategic edge
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Proven ability to deliver results themselves and through others
If you're looking for a more junior position, please still apply as there are two opportunities within the business!
Keywords: eCommerce merchandiser, executive, assistant, manager, Shopify, e-Commerce